Thursday, November 11, 2010

Pet Portrait Holiday Special!

Order now for Christmas~ an 8x10 Pet Portrait for only $75! The perfect gift for that hard to buy for person, the person that has everything, the friend that has no kids, but treats her dog like a kid, or the friend that has bizarre pets like a pot-bellied pig, or the friend that's on the verge of being a creepy "Cat Lady", or the friend that has 3 dogs that sleep in the same bed with her! Okay, not that I'm talking about any of my friends, but I think you get the picture. Personally I only sleep with 2 dogs in my bed :) a Chinese Crested Powder Puff and a Rat Terrier that thinks she's human. You can contact me on my blog or visit: http://www.judyparton.com/ to place your order. Order now to have oil painting dry by Christmas. Thanks for subscribing to my blog, I appreciate having followers :)

1 comment: